Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Something New - Being 60 (week 15.5 - by Margaret Ullrich)

Welcome to the NEW I'm turning 60...!!!!

Last weekend was a bit hectic, so I didn't have time to post anything for I'm turning 60...

Sorry. 

I missed you, too.

But, maybe it all turned out for the best.  

I was going to write a late post about turning 60 and, well, one thing led to another.  I browsed a few of the gadgets blogger has and decided to update my blogs.

Here on I'm turning 60... I've added cute animal and scenery pictures, tons of offers (coupons - hey, I'm 60, remember?), moon phases, a fish tank, a tetris game and a sudoku game. 

And on Winnipeg is Better Than Chocolate I've also added daily horoscopes, a way to send free e-gifts and e-cards, and monthly updated seasonal foods with recipes (okay, it's from Minnesota, but that's as close as I could get).  Click and enjoy. 

It's also easier to add your comments.  

Please let me know what you think.

Like, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Spam will not be posted.