1. Throw out nonessential numbers - age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay 'them'.
2. Keep only cheerful friends.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. 'An idle mind is the devil's workshop.'
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. Tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with you your entire life is yourself. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love - family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health. If it is good, preserve it. If it is not, improve it. If you can't improve it, get help.
9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall or a foreign country, but not to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them. Tell them again.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Live life to its fullest each day!
Worry about nothing,
Pray about everything!!